Free To All Central Gulf Coast FSMA Members Only
September 10, 2022
10:00 AM EST — 11:30 AM
AAMA CEU’s: 2 Clinical and General
Chapter Meeting will follow the speakers.
10:00 am to 11:00 am Speaker-Johana Castro Wagner, M.D.
- Identify causes characteristics and triggers
- Understanding treatment care
- Reduce symptoms, preventing and exacerbation minimizing risks
11:00 am to 12:00 noon Speaker-Lori Davila, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Topic-Food Allergies & Sensitivities…more than just Avoidance
- Identifying top food Allergens
- Identify Lab Findings, Sensitivity, Testing & other ways to Diagnosis Allergies. Identifying Laboratory findings, insensitivity testing & other ways to diagnosis Allergies
- Identifying the Role that specific immune responsive play in food reactions
- Identify how food Allergies are managed
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE (Name, AAMA Membership # and email) You can do this any time before end of day, Thursday, 9/08/2022
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.