Date(s) - September 29, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2022
*REGISTRATION CLOSES Wednesday, September 28th, at 7:00pm Eastern Time*
Time: 7:00pm EST
Guest Speaker: Dr. Michael Colburn
Topic: The Inclusive Clinical Setting: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identification
Cost: Free for members, $10 for non-members
# of CEU’s: 1.5 CG
Type of Meeting: Zoom Format
List Topics, Objectives & Speaker Info
- Provide knowledge regarding gender diverse youth and how to care for them.
- Discuss how to create a safe and welcoming space in a clinic setting.
- Understand different terminology related to LGBTQ patients.
- Learn how to be an accepting and welcoming care provider.
- Learn simple things to add to your practice to make it more of a welcoming environment for gender diverse individuals.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE (Name, AAMA Membership # and email)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.